1. Personal information we collect:When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as "Device Information"
2. We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), emailaddress, and phone number. We refer to this information as "Order Information".
3. How do we use your personal information?We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we usethis Order Information to:
4. Sharing your personal InformationWe share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store–you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
5. Behavioral advertisingAs described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it- work.
6. You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
7. Do not trackPlease note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
8. Your rightsIf you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
9. Data retentionWhen you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
11. Contact usFor more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Last updated: March 2nd, 2021